Wednesday, September 05, 2012

It’s Officially Autumn

I walked downtown going to the office this morning, amidst the busy hours of the day (When I say busy, it is not as “busy” as Manila during the rush hours).  There was traffic, but no honking and car beeping nor irritated drivers.  I was glad that everything in this island paradise where I am now is just walking-distance, the drivers let you cross the street when they see you waiting at the pedestrian lane, and workers, though walk fast in order to catch the last minute before the clock strikes 9:00am, walk without bumping other “walkers”.  This is such a peaceful place, indeed.
 
The summer months of July and August have finally come to an end.  I already felt the cold breeze to signify the coming of autumn.  I noticed that some of the green leaves of the trees near the cafe I passed by each morning are now turning yellow.  Few more months, they will turn brown to signify for winter.

As I’m writing this post, I could not help but wonder that life also offers us the autumn season.  Those times when the green pastures can create yellow bells, those moments when the warmth we feel would suddenly turn cold, those times when the sunshine brought by summer season would turn to the cold rain of autumn.  It may be about our plans changing course, or travel destination changing its itineraries and directions. But one thing I’ve learned: We always need to prepare. 

I have to say goodbye now to the warm breeze of summer, and welcome autumn.  Goodbye to the summer dresses! I have to open up my cabinet to get my autumn wardrobe out of the storage.

Autumn may be cold, but it is colourful. Looking forward for more colourful pictures at the park! =)



Keep learning and keep on moving forward!


Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn _(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...