Monday, July 30, 2012

A Day to be Grateful For

Just got back from my almost 2 weeks of vacation leave and I miss updating my blog!! =D

Recently, I realized that life is a series of choices – and we can see a certain situation as something to either make or break us.

Today, I choose to be grateful.  There are those downfalls that’s happening in my life, and I acknowledge them and I am working my way to stand up again.

But as much as possible, I never want to let these downfalls hinder my sight into seeing the wonderful things that are also happening around me:

  • I chatted with my brother and he informed me he’s one of the 2 peeps who got a perfect score in their work exams! Whooopie!
  • I was able to get some bargain price on a business transaction at the very last 5 minutes! haha..
  • I bought some king prawns to cook. It’s been almost a month that I’ve never done my own cooking. (I just keep on ordering food outside and there been lots of parties recently which freed me from my own cooking!)
  • I arrived at my apartment and was surprised – I got my passport back from the US embassy, which contains an approved 10-year multiple tourist visa entry in the US of A. Yahooo!! Travel again. =)
  • I arrived just tonight from Fort Regent after a sweaty table tennis and badminton games with my fellow accountants. It’s been ages since I last sweat because of the cold weather here. Hence, today, I decide to mark Monday as my “sporty” day. =)

I also look forward for the week after next week – my first time to surf. We’re just checking the weather and waiting for the “waves”. :)

Add on to that, I’m grateful for the overwhelming love coming from friends and family around me – and around the globe. =))


How about you? What is it that you are grateful for today? Share it!

 

Keep learning and keep on moving forward!

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...