Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weddings and Teenage Dream

It was still clear in my memory when I was 14, during my sophomore year in high school, when I dreamily declared that the early years of my 20s will be devoted to do what I am passionate about, to enjoy my single life, to give back the credits to my parents (monetarily speaking) and at the age of 28, to walk down the aisle and say hello to married life.
Adding on some maturity as compared to my 14-year old self, I have come to realise that those plans that involve other party in our lives, those that are outside of our own self-control do not just happen the way it should be. An approval/agreement from another person needs to happen.
I am savouring my remaining days of being 28. Next month, I will have to say hello to being 29 – my last year of being 20s! Yay! It sounds so old if I focus on the “age number” – but I still feel I am just 21 (ooohkaay, maybe this is self-denial).
I also visited My Bucket List page, and I have noted that marriage and family come first. I look forward to the day I will have to tick it off. I am ready and prepared for the next stage! =)

1 comment:

  1. Yihee! Kakakilig naman kayo ng honey mo!

    Congrats Lyn Lyn!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...