Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy 31st Birthday, Manong Bryant! :)

Today, my dearest brother celebrates his 31st birthday. _(“,)/  And as always, I pray for blessings, goodwill, guidance and good health for him.

 

I made the following video during his 30th birthday, and it is still the same gratitude I feel for him.  Love ya, Manong! Mwaaahugs! Open-mouthed smile

 

Manong Bryant’s 30th birthday presentation–January 26, 2011

 

Since we are almost 7,500 miles apart with 8-hour time difference, I take a picture of myself and greeted him through this:  Gift with a bow

LynLyn greets Manong Bryant 31st Birthday_January 26 2012

 

Let’s all celebrate! Smile Open-mouthed smile Birthday cake 

 

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...