Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 25: Write 5 messages to 5 different people without using names.

To the man who played the guitar called ‘Pinch’:

I miss you.  I miss your hugs. I miss being wrapped in your warm embrace. I miss our laughters. I miss making you laugh and seeing those tears of joy. I miss the carefree person that I am when I am with you.  I miss your singing out-of-tune. I miss our sharing of ideas. I miss your music and the song you composed for me. I miss your care. I miss the hand massage you provide to me.  I miss your simplistic and logical views on life. I look forward to waking up in the morning and seeing your face. I look forward walking down the aisle and seeing you waiting for me in front of the altar. I wish you will be here and we will explore the world together.  We will both make a difference in this world.  I love you. I care for you. I miss you. #cheesy# =P

To the 86-year old guy who still believes he is 16 years old:

I kneel in front of you and I listen to history.  With you, I understand more the past that creates my present reality.  I learn my roots – which make me understand of what I want for my future and who I want to become.  You relive history for me – I am still your one and only ‘Intsik’. Be healthy. Wait for me on December – we will celebrate your 87th birthday. Ooops, I mean still and forever your 16th birthday.:-)

To the man who claims that I am his forever girlfriend:

I have..and need to let you go, soon.  Though it’s going to be hard, I will have to give you to another woman.  Thank you for being the shoulder I cry on and the 101% support I need when there were times that nobody believe in my capabilities.  Thank you for seeing the gold in me.  I am who I am now because of the continuous push and long-lasting encouragement that you everyday provide to me. I will surely miss you in the coming years that will come, but I know that we will always be there for one another – no matter what, and no matter where we are in this world._(“,)/

Five messages to five persons

Photo Credit

To my “YES” man and sales & marketing expert:

I could not remember a time that you said “No” to me.  I am always grateful for the constant and encouraging YES that you give.  It widens my perspectives to always hold on to positive vibes and chase every possibility that life offers me.  You instill in me the value and belief that every problem has its corresponding solution.  I inherit in you being a street-smart (I have to claim that one. hahaha!) person.  Thank you for reminding me in your every morning text messages that I am being loved. It means so much to me that I am assured to have a home to always welcome me. You will always be the president of my fans club.

To a grown-up man who teaches me what true service is:

I teased you for being so little when we were kids – but two decades after, you are now even taller than me.  You are the example of a down to earth person – despite of all your achievements, humanly recognition and applause of the people around you.  Seeing how you live your life teaches me the true value of service – to be selfless, to always think of the good of others and to share every blessing that we receive.  I look at your life, and I learn. Thank you for reminding me of humility. Thank you for letting me realize what gratitude is all about. I love you, little brother.


How about you? What are you waiting for? Get a pen and write those messages to the people who matter most to you, too. =)

 


Keep learning and keep on moving forward!

 

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn _(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...