Monday, June 11, 2012

The Happening of A Dream

My dreams are slowly unfolding in front of me – the dream of fulfilling a life by living the life He bestowed upon me.
I can vividly remember those times in high school and college, when I kneel in prayer, looking at the cross at the altar and I would say:

“Make me your instrument, Lord. Whatever it is that I am doing in my life, may it be in accordance to Thy will.”



I do not know where I learned that prayer, nor where it came from – but it is what my mind always speaks whenever I am in front of Him. I am not even sure (or convinced) if I had, indeed, doing His will.  But hearing that “Thank You’s” from my friends and the way people say I inspired and encouraged them, had give me conviction that I am doing His divine purpose for me.  I still pray everyday that He guide me towards His purpose.


Fulfilling the Dream

Keep learning and keep on moving forward!


Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...