Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 20: What are the 10 most significant events in your life?

Browsing over the remainder of my 30-day blog challenge, I realized just how long has been my “entry backlogs”, and today, I’m making a pact to be more determined to complete it. ^_^ [haha!]

Anyway, here is my list for this 20th day challenge:

  • 15th of October – my birthday! \(“,)/
  • At age 10, it was my first time to be in Manila to compete for the NAMCYA and play at the Cultural Centre of the Philippines (CCP).
  • During high school days when we practice for the track and field competition in Manila during summer months (March or April).  Being part of this sports in my early years has developed my inter-personal skills, self-discipline and confidence.
  • The first time I had my heartbroken, and realized the bitter-sweet truth about love life and being in a relationship. (char!)
  • November 5, 2005 – The day my family and I lose the place I called home for the first 20 years of my life.

 10 Significant Events in Your Life

  • The perks of being part of our college yearbook: overnight at the university, travel to Davao and Boracay, and be part of amazing people from different colleges of our school. ;)
  • May 2008 – I passed the CPA licensure exam.
  • On the first day of the first month of the year 2011 [1/1/11] – This was the day that I travelled for the first time out of the country and be among the overseas Filipino workers and be included in the crowd of the Magigiting na Bayani ng Bagong Pilipinas.
  • August 10, 2009 – I had my “pinkie agreement” with my classmate, friend during the CPA review days, and now my OTL. ;)
  • April 2012 – my first European country to travel: Paris, France.

 

whew! 10 days more to go! ^_^

 

Live life! Be a blessing. :)

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn _(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...