Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 19: What is your goal in life?

*embarassed*

It’s more than two months since I started this 30-day blog challenge, and I’m still not finished. (Weeeh!)

Going forward, this is my Day 19. ^_^

- - - -

This day challenge seems to be similar to my Day 10: A dream for the future.

My main goal in life is always to pursue to be the person that God has envisioned me to be. (Seems just like a Binibining Pilipinas answer) :P

Goal in life

One of my everyday prayers is that it may be that what I’m doing with my life is in accordance to His purpose. 

Everyday, I got loads of questions and I seek for answers.

These questions are mostly on what my purpose here on earth is.

And all I ever wanted is to please my Maker.

Isn’t there be more greater goal than to bring back the glory to the Mighty One who made me?

 

Keep learning and keep on moving forward! \(“,)/

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn _(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...