Saturday, April 07, 2012

Dear Paris, I’m Ready!

Paris, France – My first European country to travel. :))

Paris I am Readya Passport and Europe visa
a Tickets and hotel bookings
a Paris map
a Camera (Sonia) and memory cards
a Dresses and scarfs
a Make up, etc.
a Travelling buddies – all set and excited!
a Getting my accent ready for French words

I practiced a few French the other day. ^_^
        “Cambia” – How much?
         “Merci vuku” – Thank you very much
         “Pali vu ongle?” – Do you speak English?
         “Bonjour and Au revoir” – Greetings and goodbye
          “Maos-cha va?” – How are you?
          (I like this word coz it just sounds like musta ka? Haha!) :P


 

Errr….I forgot the French words for direction (as well as the ‘right side’ and ‘left side’) twoinks! :P

Have fun getting lost! Wohooooo…! :))


Keep learning and keep on moving forward!

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn _(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...