Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Find a Community. Look for a Family.

I have learned that no matter where you are in the world, a network of real friends that will be beside you and serve as a family is one of the greatest sources of strength that one can have and be thankful for.  I have learned this ever since I started my review for my board exam and ventured on working to the corporate world - two stages of my life where I need to live and survive outside the comfort of my home.

I'm glad to have found friends and family here, despite of over a thousand miles away from home.

- - -

Just arrive to my flat today at almost 10:30pm after catching up with one of the Filipinas here who serve as my "mommy" and a family. =)

(more on this)

Cheers,

Nytz! >",<

LynLyn _(",)/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...