Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 10: A dream for the future

The thing/event that will happen to me in a span of an hour from now would already be a future, isn’t it? Smile with tongue out [hahaha, pilosopa lng.]  So that means I am asleep and in dreamland already. Hahahaha!

Seriously (eherm), I believe that when we say “future” here, we refer to a longer timeframe, say 5 years, 10 years, 20 years or 50 years from now, right? Uhm…

Here is my list for the future:

  • Get married, have 3-4 kids (I still dream of having twins, really). ^_^
  • Enjoy a happy, blissful, ups-downs, loving, healthy, God-centered marriage and family life.
  • I can still see myself in the corporate world years from now; but I can also foresee myself being on the entrepreneur/investor side.  For a longer timeframe, I trust that I will go for the latter. A dream for the future
  • Travelling, vacation, seeing the world together with my family. A life of enjoying God’s blessings. 
  • Build an educational scholarship charity for street kids.
  • A life of building great relationships with every person I meet
  • Serve my church and my community.
  • Just a simple, happy, prosperous life. :)

 


Keep learning and keep moving forward!

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn _(“,)/

2 comments:

  1. same dream talaga tayo lynlyn! apir! heheheh

    kaya siguro fan mo ko eh! harharhar!

    ganda nung flowers btw! hhehehe mabango ba yun? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apir, mami cha! :) All joys come really simply, tulad ng mga 'to ^_^ Yep, magaganda ang mga flowers. Soooo colorful. Da-dami pa cla nyan dahl mag spring time na, my favorite season ^_^ Dko lng alam if mabango, dko tintry amuyin eh. hehehe.. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...