Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Investing in UITFs - from ANC On The Money

I have been an avid follower of ANC on the Money since the early week of September.  It launched around August 2012.  Please like them on Facebook! I found out about them through sis Krissy's blog (Thanks, sissy!).  The show talks about personal finance and kinds of investments that enhance the financial literacy of millions of Filipinos in Philippines and abroad.  I am one of them who is continually been inspired and pushed on to take charge of my finances. Thank you, ANC!
Earlier this morning, I listened to their talk about investing in UITFs as they tackle the following:
- Background on UITFs
- Different kinds of UITFs
- UITFs versus Mutual Funds
- How to Start Investing in UITF
Watch the video below to learn more.

ANC On The Money: Investing in UITFs

Personally, I have not yet invested in UITF, since I already have mutual funds, which I believe have also the same investment objective as UITFs.  I keep my options open. :)




Keep learning and keep on moving forward!



Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...