Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 11: Who can’t you live without?

It’s pretty obvious.  I can’t live without…who?!?! :p

It sums up with relationships, really.

  • Relationship with family – my parents, brothers, and extended families
  • Relationship with my friends (bf, barkadas, gurlfriends)
  • Relationship with my church mates
  • Relationship with my work colleagues (though I can live without it, hahaha!)
  • Relationship with my community

life is all about relationships

I am a human being, and I need another soul to jive with my craziness – otherwise, I’ll end up totally being crazy.

No man (or woman) is an island, indeed.

My stories would be meaningless if I had no one to listen to me.
My laughter would sound like silence if I can only hear my own echo.
My mornings would be sunshineless if no human being to spend it with.

…aww, poem ba eto, teh? Smile with tongue out

I have not yet travelled all over the world – but I can say that I have dealt with homesickness and being “thrown away” to places that I know nobody countless of times – hence, I have to begin from scratch and start making friends all over again.  And indeed, it is having relationships with people that surrounds me that makes life more joyful, more meaningful, with lots of memories to go back to and a future to look forward to. :)

 

Keep learning and keep moving forward!

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...