Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 8: What’s in my handbag/purse

I was having thoughts if I have to show or post this one.  But then, since this is a challenge I set for myself, take a pik-a-boo what’s inside my handbag:

Handbag _purse

These are the usual items in my handbag:

  • Umbrella – just being prepared if there will be light rain shower. :)
  • Company ID – just have to cover my name and company name for privacy reason.
  • My phone
  • Colored pends
  • Lip balm
  • USB stick
  • Comb
  • Hotel room key
  • Wallet
  • Vitamin C
  • Biscuit

 

In love

 

Cheers,

Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

 

Posted as Day 8 of my 30-day blog challenge

3 comments:

  1. Here's mine :)

    Umbrella- girl scout!
    Wallet
    Coin purse
    Various ID’s and credit cards
    Lipstick- I need it much para di ako mapagkamalan na zombie, maputla kasi labi ko! Heheheh
    Cologne- ready kapag may date kami ni bf! Hahahah
    Comb- mahangin ba sa labas? :P
    Hand sanitizer- para sa mga maarte at ayaw sa germs!
    Small mirror- in case may dumi ako sa face ko! Hehehhe
    Loose powder
    Rosary- to keep me safe always
    Cellphones
    Usb stick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..Buti nlng ung challenge na 'to didn't require me to ask kung ano laman nung wallet ko. hahaha. Mas marami pko abubot na nasa loob ng wallet eh. :P

      Ate Cha, i wonder..hehe... :) Feeling ko binuksan mo rin ung bag mo while u made your comment here. ^_^

      Delete
    2. ndi.... ndi ka nagkakamali! wahahahahhaa :P syempre tiningnan ko muna para may maisulat ako dito! hehehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...