Monday, February 27, 2012

Dieting with My Fitness Pal

Alright..fine. I’m taking my diet seriously NOW.  If then, I really don’t care am not conscious about this whole dieting that my friends keep on talking about even way back college days, now I am taking action to get my slim body back! (And it’s really serious.)  [ows?]

Yeah, I have to… being that this is also one of the plans I look forward to accomplish for the next 365 days (I wrote it here.)  Just tonight, I downloaded from Android market My Fitness Pal, it is a free application to keep track our calorie intake and provide us a diary diet to check if we are on track with our desired weight.

myfitnesspal
Source: myfitnesspal.com

 

The application is very easy to use.  Before the final stage of signing up an account with them, it will ask you questions such as your desired goal weight, your height, age, PLUS it has gazillions of food that you can research on, which can easily provide you with the corresponding calories. 

This is what the application provided me as my desired daily intake to reach my dream goal weight (^_^):

My Fitness Pal

This is my goal: to lose 1 pound (or 0.5 kg) every week.  I have 36 weeks before December, so this means I’m going to lose 36 pounds! Yey! Looking forward for it… hehe.

But to be honest, putting into this application diary what we eat (food, water, plus exercise we did) is very tedious.  But I guess, if we put in discipline and enough patience, we will be able to achieve a healthy desirable diet.  Plus, more confidence in putting on the best outfit! ^_^

 

Keep learning and keep on moving forward!

 

Cheers,
Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

PS: I’ll post a before and after pic by July. Flirt male

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...