Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Swim or Not?

It’s still Valentines Day here.. I still got 6 hours before the clock hits midnight. What to do?

Due to the nature of my job, I am “thrown” in a far-away state so I got no familiar face to spend Valentines here. 

At the other side of the world naman, it’s the wee hours in the morning in Philippines so I got no one to talk to or chat to, as well. Smile with tongue out *ngiawks*

I still have headache.

I am still sick-ish.

Honestly, my eyes are tired and my braincells feel like exploding. Crying face


It’s the time of the month again when I’m always ill. *waaah*

Bad cold weather!

But errr… I want to enjoy Valentines up to its last hours.

The hotel got a warm swimming pool!

And a jacuzzi.

And a gym.

 

Hmmm…

Better go get there! \(“,)/

 

 


Cheers,

Lyn-Lyn \(“,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...